You are trying to pass multiple External Payments while creating an external Sales Order using the ManageSalesOrderIn Service (Web Service).
SAP Business Bydesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Service Explorer view.
- Search for ManageSalesOrderIn.
- Click the Download WSLD button.
- Maintain the Payload.
- Run the Request into the system.
Under the Response, you receive the following error message:
"Multiple external payments not allowed".
The error message is to inform you that SAP does not support multiple external payments while creating documents view Web Service.
This is the expected system behavior.
In order for you to directly get in contact with the decision makers in SAP Product Management, please submit your feature request via the SAP Customer Influence site.
- Customer Influence site for SAP Business ByDesign: https://influence.sap.com/SAPByDesign
ManageSalesOrderIn; External Payment; Sales Order; Web Service; , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To