This article explains how to create a Job Alert.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - b1808 release
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - Candidate Account Simplification customers - b1808 release
1. On your candidate account, click on Options > Job Alert, Create New Job Alert
2. You will be redirected to the RMK site. Insert the term on the Search by Keyword or Search by Location field and click on Preview alert.
3. Select the job desired
4. On the job page, you click on the View Profile link
5. Select Options, then Job Alerts
6. You will see the alert populated with the job and location that you select
job alerts integration rcm rmk , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To