Unable to Select Reconciliation Account Payable or Receivable in the Personalization Mode of a New Bank-to-Bank Transfer.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Liquidity Management Work Center.
Go to the Common Tasks > New Bank to Bank Transfer.
Click the user photo button at the top right of the screen.
Click Start Personalization Mode.
Expand the table From Bank Account.
The fields Reconciliation Account Payable and Reconciliation Account Receivable are grayed out.
It is necessary to have this feature scoped in the system, once it is scoped, in the Bank-to-Bank screen a Posting Rule must be entered and then the system will allow the selection of Reconciliation Account Payable or Receivable field in the Personalization Mode.
Scoping the directly transfer cash to Bank from Partner Companies:
Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
Go to the Implementation Projects View.
Select the respective Implementation Project.
Click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step 4 Questions.
- Expand Cash Flow Management.
- Expand Payment and Liquidity Management.
- Select Cash and Bank Accounts.
- Scope the question Do you directly transfer cash to Bank from Partner Companies?
Selecting the Posting Rule in Bank-To-Bank Transfer:
- Go to the Liquidity Management Work Center.
- Go to the Common Tasks > New Bank-to-Bank Transfer.
- Complete the From Company and the To Company.
- Posting Rule Drop Box will be enabled.
- Click the dropbox and select one of the options Standard Payable or Receivable.
- Click the user photo button at the top right of the screen.
- Click Start Personalization Mode.
- Click the arrow for From Bank Account.
Reconciliation Account Payable or Receivable will be available for selection based on the option chosen in the Posting Rule field.
Reconciliation Account Payable, Reconciliation Account Receivable, Bank-To-Bank Transfer, Reconciliation, Bank Transfer , KBA , reconciliation account payable , reconciliation account receivable , bank-to-bank transfer , reconciliation , bank transfer , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To