After running checks in the Check Tool, the "Previous Results column does not get populated with the results of the previous check that was run on the same check
SAP SuccessFactors 1808
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Admin Centre > Check Tool
- Select a check and run it
- Get the result
- Refresh the page and run the check again
- The "Previous Results" column is still empty/blank
The Previous Results column does not display any Previous Results, even after ogging out and in again. This is a known issue, and will be fixed in the 1811 release
To work around the issue, after running the checks click the Refresh icon on the same page, and the column will be updated. (Please see caveats below, as this will only happen if the check was recently run after the 1808 upgrade. Checks that were run before the upgrade will not display in the Previous Results column).
- Only new executions of checks in the check tool are shown in the previous results column. If there is no check execution after the release of 1808, no previous results are shown.
- Each time you visit the Check Tool, to be able to see the Previous Results column populated, you must click the Refresh icon to reload the Previous Results column (this is fixed in 1811, and will happen when the page loads).
- The Previous Results are only shown on the check level and not on grouping or application level.
Expected Behaviour of the Previous Results column post 1811:
- Scenario 1: User Starts Check Tool & selects an Application/Module -> Previous Results column is loaded if historical run records exist.
- Scenario 2: User executes checks again -> To get the latest results in the Check History user can click on the 'Refresh' button.
- Scenario 3: User logs out & logs in again -> User opens the Check Tool page & selects the Applications/Modules -> Previous Results column will be loaded with the latest results.
STE-6846, STE-9160, Check Tool, Previous Results, not updating, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Bug Filed