Multi-location job posting feature allows you to post a Job Requisition with multiple location values. In the release 1808 the following improvements have been released for RMK (Recruiting Marketing):
- Additional location values are now supported in RMK Faceted Picklist Search;
- Google Map experience now supports additional locations;
- CSB Category management is also now supported for additional locations;
This article presents the steps to configure the integration between RCM and RMK to implement multi-location job posting in RMK.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Career Site Builder (CSB)
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
1. Follow the instructions described in the KBA 2652937 - Multi-location Job Posting Feature - Recruiting Management to allow recruiters select more than one location per Job Requisition.
2. In Admin Center, under Setup Recruiting Marketing Job Field Mapping map the location object defined in the step 1 to City, State, Country and Postal/Zip Code. This step is important since the same object must be mapped to all those RMK fields.
3. In Admin Center, under Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures define new locations or edit existent ones using the following steps:
A) In the search field specify Location
B) Select the location you would like to edit as follow
C) Take Action > Make Correction
4. For each location you are going to use in a Job Requisition Country, City, State and Zip code information under Business Address section. For the example in this article we’re going to use 4 locations in our Job Requisition: Paris, Rio de Janeiro, New York and Saint Petersburg. Note that depending on the country selected in Business Address section you might not have some fields such as State.
5. As a recruiter select multiple locations in your Job Requisition.
6. Post the Job Requisition in RMK. After completing this step you’ll be able to see the job posted in 4 locations in both RCM and RMK.
RCM Job Requisition summary page
RMK search results
Please note that the "+3 more" highlighted above cannot be changed in the system by the actual 3 missing locations. This was designed like this for user interface enhancement purposes.
RMK Google Maps multi-location job posting
Multi-Location Job Posting, Location Object, Recruiting Marketing Fields, Recruiting Management, Job Requisition, Primary Location, Google Maps, RCM, RMK, Muiltilocation , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To