This article provides information on how to monitor if the candidate's data is exported using Standard New Hire Data Export.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
To monitor if the candidate's data is exported using Standard New Hire Data Export. Follow the steps below.
- In [ SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Settings > Manage Employees ]
- Select the candidate's row
- Click the 'Statuses' button
- A new window form will appear and show the statuses of the selected candidate. If the 'NEWHIRE_DATA_EXPORTED' is equals to 'Exported' as a value, the candidates data is successfully exported.
- 2377635 - How To - Add Standard or Custom Key in Standard Export Tag - Onboarding [Import & Export]
- 2686902 - How To - Change the Order of Standard Export - Onboarding [Import & Export]
- 2686368 - Out of Scope - What is Considered an Implementation or Consulting Request? - Onboarding [General Knowledge]
- 2686881 - Missing Functionality - Audit Trail of Standard and Custom New Hire Export - Onboarding [Import & Export]
- SAP SuccessFactors
- How To
- Self-Service, Self Service, Admin Tools
- NewHireDataExportFeature, New Hire Data Export Feature
- Standard, Classic, Basic
- Self-Service, Admin Tool, Settings
- Configuration Change, edit, renew, alter
- Standard Export, Basic Export
- Key, Custom Key, Field, Data, Information
- Monitor, See, Check, Verify, Seer, Audit, Trail, Path