- The sender email address of 'Email Job to Friend' and 'Refer Job to Friend' is shown as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is it possible to show the actual sender email address ?
- Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (All versions)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as an recruting user > Go to 'Careers'>
- Search for Job > Select one and 'Select Action' - 'Email Job to Friend' or 'Refer Job to Friend'.
- The details are filled including the "from address" .
- The email received by the friend has sender email id as email@example.com.
The notification to a referred candidate is sent from the Single Sender email address configured at the Provisioning end.
- Go to Provisioning >> Company Settings
- In the Single Sender section, set up the email address and Sender Name for the system notifications. This email address will be used to send email notifications to a referred candidate.
Email Address, Job to Friend , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem