You are using the report Forecasted Utilization and you notice that the result line does not give the summation of Gross Capacity.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Work Center Business Analytics
- View Design Reports
- Open the report Forecasted Utilization
- Remove the variable on Company and run the report
- Select the view Details
- Remove the characteristic Reporting Line Unit and instead add the field Employee and Job
- Select Show Settings button
- Select Characteristic
- Check the result lines for the key figure : Gross capacity
The key figure Gross Capacity is completely related to an Employee’s Work Schedule.
It doesn’t make sense to aggregate these values using a result column on the Job characteristic. Gross Capacity has an exception aggregation which says First Value based on Project. It means that in case multiple values occur, it would consider the first value only.
This also makes sense because Gross Capacity is completely related to a Employee’s Work Schedule and doesn’t need to be summed up since it would be same for all projects.
The result will not give a summation of the Gross Capacity in the result row.
Gross Capacity, Forecasted Utilization report, First Value , Employee’s Work Schedule , KBA , SRD-HR-ANA , Analytics Content , Problem