You have a created a warehouse task and once it gets confirmed, system creates an Outbound Delivery with status Released automatically. However, you want to release the outbound delivery manually as per your business requirement.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Outbound Logistics work center.
- Go to Task Control view.
- Select the required Task ID and choose to confirm.
- Enter all required details and perform save.
- Now to go to Outbound Deliveries view.
- Show All Outbound Deliveries by selection and find the required ID against the task.
- Here you see that outbound delivery is already with status Released.
Since you have marked Outbound Delivery Release as Automatically for the relevant Logistics Model ID for shipping with tasks in the system.
Go to Warehousing and Logistics Master Data work center.
- Go to Logistics Model ID view.
- Select All Logistics Model by Selection and find the relevant Logistics Model ID for the required Site ID.
- Filter the Model ID via Logistics Model Type as Standard Shipping with description : Template for one-step shipping with pick lists
Select and edit the Logistics Model ID.
- Under section Details: Logistics Model.
- Choose field:
- Perform Check and once it is consistent.
- Perform Save and Release.
, KBA , outbound delivery release , warehouse task , automatically , system releases outbound delivery automa , template for one-step shipping with pick , standard shipping , logistics model , AP-ODP , Outbound Delivery Processing , Problem