You have executed Migration for Bank Account balances and on checking the Cross-check Balances Preview you see that the balance of Bank Account PQR(PQR here refers to Bank Account) is posted against GL Account which belongs to Bank Account XYZ(XYZ here refers to Bank Account)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Project and Choose Open Activity List.
- Go to Integrate and Extend tab and Search for Activity Migration of Accounting Transaction Data.
- Go to Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Select the Source file and Choose Execute Migration.
Once you process the file and Simulate Import and check the Cross-check Balances Preview,you see that the balance of Bank Account PQR(PQR here refers to Bank Account) is posted against GL Account which belongs to Bank Account XYZ(XYZ here refers to Bank Account).
You should have assigned the Account Determination Group which belongs to Bank Account XYZ to Bank Account PQR in the Bank Master Data.
You can check the Configuration by the below steps:
Go to the Liquidity Management Work center.
Go to the Master Data view.
Search for Bank and Choose Edit and Go to Bank Accounts tab.
Select the Bank Account Number and Go to Account tab.
Here you could see the Account Determination group of Bank Account XYZ being assigned to Bank Account PQR.
"Bank Account Balances Migration" "Cross-Check Balances Preview""G/L Account" , KBA , cross check balances preview , bank account balances migration , AP-FMD , Financial Accounting Masterdata Management , Problem