- Some users from the Users menu cannot be deleted in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- After trying to delete a user, the user disappears for some seconds and then it shows up again.
- The following error message can be observed in the Google Developer Tool:
"dberror(PreparedStatement.executeUpdate): 301 - unique constraint violated: search table error: "TENANT_O"."sap.fpa.services.calendar.sql::transferAll"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.15.2
- SAP Cloud Identity (default)
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Navigate to Main Menu >> Security >> Users.
- Try to delete a user.
- Notice that after some seconds the user appears in the list after deleting it.
This issue is caused by a product defect.
This issue has been fixed in Wave 2018.19.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, user, deletion, remove, appear, show up, visible , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem