Some clients may want to allow recruiting users to place a candidate in the main applicant status pipeline, even if the candidate has not yet completed an application. The late stage application feature supports this need.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Go to Provisioning >> Company Settings >> Enable Late Stage Applications. (Note: Customer will need assistance from their Implementation Partners or Professional Services team to perform this setting.)
- Go to Admin Center >> Manage Recruiting >> Recruiting Email Triggers >> Enable Invite Candidate to Apply.
- Permission the feature "lateStageApp" in the job requisition templates.
- If the customer has access to Manage Templates:
- Go to Admin Center >> Manage Templates >> Job Requisition >> Select the job requisition template.
- Click General Settings >> Application Status Configuration >> XX Feature Permissions defined. Click to Modify.
- Create a feature-permission for "lateStageApp". Assign the operator roles permitted to use the feature in the corresponding applicant status.
- Publish the changes made in the template.
- If the customer do not have access to Manage Templates:
- Customer will need to consult their Implemation Partners or Professional Services Team to add the feature permission in the job requisition XML templates.
Late Stage Application, Invite Late Stage Applicant , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions