- When trying to set Data Acquisition and configure Cloud Connector to acquire Data in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), below error message is seen:
Error Message "417 An authorization problem occurred when downloading the configuration. Check the spelling of the subaccount name, user, and password: 401 — Unauthorized" when adding a subaccount".
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.
Reproducing the Issue
- Adding a new subaccount in HCC
- Put all the required information
- Click on Finish
- There could be multiple causes for such errors:
Cause 1: The user was not a member in the subaccount in CIS.
Cause 2: The resgion Host in Cloud connector is not correct.
- Solution 1: If the error is due to Cause 1 then add the user as a member in the subaccount in CIS
- Solution 2: If the error is due to Cause 2 then make sure the Region Host in Cloud Connector is given appropriate as mentioned in SAC > System > DataSource Configuration.
For step by step guidance on Data Aquistion and configuring Cloud Connector, please follow the steps mentioned in Help Guide.
cloud connector, data acquisition , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0