Realignment run does not assign territory with territory rules split functionality enabled.
SAP Cloud for Customer
One of the buckets if rules is using an extension field that has been deleted from the system as condition. This causes the realignment run to fail when trying to determine the territories for this specific bucket of rules.
You need to remove the extension field from the conditions of the territory rules.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Realignment Runs view.
- Click on Maintain Territory Rules.
- Open the affected bucket of rules.
- Press Adapt Columns.
- Remove the extension field as condition.
Realignment Run, Split Rules, Territory , KBA , LOD-CRM-TM , Territory Management , How To