How to enable Solr people search to search on Job title/ Location/ Division / Department & Inactive users?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- BizX Platform
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
1. Check if RBP is enabled.
2. Check if "Enable Solr People Search" is enabled in provisioning --> Company Settings (Please reach out to Customer Support if you don't have access to provisioning)
1. Go to Company Settings & Logo Settings in admin center
2. Tick "Show inactive user in people search (requires Role-based Permissions)"
3. Tick "Search for people by additional keywords such as job title, location, department, or division (requires Role-based Permissions)"
Action search, People search, Solr search, Job title, Location, Division, Department, Inactive users, PLS-2763 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SRH , Search , LOD-SF-PLT-ACC , SuccessFactors Foundational Capabilities & Tools Accessibili , How To