While creating the job requisition, users are unable to see the Get Feedback button.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
1. The option 'Disable Ask For Comment Routing' is selected this needs to be unchecked.
2. The option 'Disable Ask for Edit Routing' is selected, this needs to be uncheked.
Both the options 'Disable Ask For Comment Routing' and 'Disable Ask for Edit Routing' needs to be unchecked for the 'Get Feedback' to be available on the Job requisition creation page. Take below steps to enable Get Feedback button.
1. Go to Admin Center.
2. Form template settings.
3. Uncheck the 'Disable Ask For Comment Routing'.
4. Uncheck the 'Disable Ask for Edit Routing'.
5. Update Form Template.
6. button will now be available to the additional users within a given route map step.
Note :The Recruiting Users who are the part of Step type : Collaboration in Manage Route Map will not be able to see the Get Feedback button even after the above options have been marked correctly in the admin center.
Get Feedback Icon missing, Success Factors, SF, Feedback , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem