This article provides information about changing the order of the columns generated in Standard or Custom New Hire Data Export.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
To change the order of the columns generated in Standard or Custom New Hire Data Export, please follow the steps below.
- In [ SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Settings > Data Dictionary ]
- Find Standard Export Tag for Standard New Hire Data Export and for Custom New Hire Data Export, please check with your workbook to verify what Tag is selected. You will see the Tags under Integration Namespace, click the Tag to see already mapped keys
- To edit the sequence of the existing standard or custom key, click the 'Fields' button.
- In the right column shows the keys or fields attached to the Tag. Use the Up and Down to re-order; the sequence is from top to bottom.
The order will be saved once you select the Up and Down button.
- Click 'Close' button if done.
- 2377635 - How To - Add Standard or Custom Key in Standard Export Tag - Onboarding [Import & Export]
Out of Scope
- 2686346 - Out of Scope - Creation and Configuration of Existing Export Jobs in the Back-End - Onboarding [Implementation Request]
- 2686881 - Missing Functionality - Audit Trail of Standard and Custom New Hire Export - Onboarding [Import & Export]
- SAP SuccessFactors
- NewHireDataExportFeature, New Hire Data Export Feature
- Standard, Classic, Basic
- Self-Service, Admin Tool, Settings
- Configuration Change, edit, renew, alter
- Standard Export, Basic Export
- Key, Custom Key, Field, Data, Information
- order, sequence