Custom order does not work when setting filters for account on SAC
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.14.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Open and edit a story.
- Click Manage Filters for Account.
- Select several members to Selected Members panel.
- Click OK button, find that members are displayed as alphabetical instead of the custom order originally selected.
The feature is not supported in current version.
The feature has been added in SAC from 2019.04.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Custom sort, Filter, measure, does not work, Models, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem