This article provides information for Implementation Partners and Consultants on where to ask thier How-To and Configuraiton questions.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Partner Delivery Community
The Partner Delivery Community is a new online community focused solely on SAP SuccessFactors delivery empowerment, and we’re thrilled to be providing this great new tool to SuccessFactors consultant around the globe. The site will be the go-to place for consultants to search for answers to their questions, post questions, stay informed with various blog, and share their knowledge with the global SuccessFactors consulting ecosystem.
One of the most notable benefits of our online Customer Community is the collaborative nature of the discussion forums, where users can get their questions answered, and issues addressed quickly and effectively from other subject matter experts and super users.
We recently rolled out a new Partner Delivery Community to encourage our partners to engage with one another and representatives from SuccessFactors correspondingly. By reducing the volume of direct requests from our partner community, we can focus more time on our customers- and deliver a better experience.
Post your questions at the SAP SuccessFactors Partner Delivery Community forum for Onboarding How-To and Configuration questions.
- Why did we build the PDC?
- Partners’ one-stop shop for delivery
- Makes a knowledge base for future reference
- Excellent communication mechanism for SAP Product, Engineering, Support and Professional Services teams to share information
- What is it?
- A modern and vibrant online community
- A site where partners can search for answers, post questions, share knowledge and stay informed/educated on implementation & product topics
- Includes module-specific forums covering the entire product including integration/technology
- Gamification – Partner consultants, can build/maintain an identity
- Allows SAP to measure Partner activity & reward top performers
- What is it NOT?
- PDC will not be a replacement/duplication of PartnerEdge
- PDC will not be a replacement for the SuccessFactors Customer Community
- Who has access to the PDC?
- PDC is open to all SAP SuccessFactors implementation partners & SAP SuccessFactors employees.
- SAP SuccessFactors Customers do not have access to the PDC.
If you have feedback that can help improve your experience on the SAP SuccessFactors Partner Delivery Community email email@example.com.
- 2674043 - Partner Support - Resources and Tools - Onboarding [General Knowledge]
- Support for SAP Successfactors Onboarding Partners | Date Published: 07-10-2018 05:51 AM
- Welcome to the Partner Delivery Community (PDC)! | Date Published: 04-28-2018 02:31 AM
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Partner Delivery Community
- PGI, Partner Implementation Guide
- Blog, Page, Site
- Help Needed, How-To, How To, Questions
- Configuration, Edit, New, Change, Request
- Community, Family, Friends
- Professional Assistance