This article provides information on why creating and editing existing export jobs in the back-end is out of scope for SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Creating and editing existing export jobs are done via back-end and it needs to be done by SAP Certified Partner or Professional Services/Consulting. To engage with them, refer to KBA: 2279979. Also, kindly refer to KBA 2686368 to understand what are request that is considered as implementation or consulting.
Please refer to SAP SuccessFactors Implementation Guide: Create a Standard Export; If you are still facing some problems related to configuration, kindly visit SAP SuccessFactors Partner Delivery Community.
- 2377635 - How To - Add Standard or Custom Key in Standard Export Tag - Onboarding [Import & Export]
- 2686902 - How To - Change the Order of Standard Export - Onboarding [Import & Export]
- 2279979 - How To - Engage with SAP Certified Partner or Professional Services/Consulting - Onboarding [General Knowledge]
- 2686881 - Missing Functionality - Audit Trail of Standard and Custom New Hire Export - Onboarding [Import & Export]
- 2686368 - Information - What is Considered an Implementation or Consulting Request? - Onboarding [General Knowledge]
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Out of Scope
- Implementation Request
- Consulting Request
- Configuration Change
- Partner, Professional Services, Consultant