Approvers are not receiving notifications from Approval Process.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Whether the work center view IPad Offline is not assigned to Approvers, then, they will not receive notifications from the system. It happens once that work center view contains relevant tasks for approval process.
In order to send notifications to the Approver, you should assign the work center view IPad Offline for those users.
- Go to the Administration work center.
- Go to the General Settings work view.
- Click Business Users.
- Select the Approver user.
- Click Edit.
- Select Access Rights option.
- Open the Business Role which the user is assigned to.
- Click View All.
- Go to Work Center and View Assignments.
- Flag the checkbox for Work Center/View ID IPAD OFFLINE.
- Click Save.
- Click Assigned Users.
- Select Update Users.
SAP Admin Guide - Assign Work Centers and Work Center Views to Business Roles
Offline iPad, Approval Process, Notifications , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To