When you create a follow-up ticket from existing ticket without Serial ID maintained, the Installed Base and Installation Point are not copied over.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Services work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket XXX (XXX represents the ID of the ticket).
- Go to the Related Items facet.
- Under Follow-Up Items section, click on More --> Create Ticket.
- The Installation Point and the Serial ID propagated to the new ticket.
Currently the Cloud for Customer system does not support of copying Installed Base and Installation Point when there is no Serial ID associated with the main ticket.
This is the system standard behavior.
If you want this changed, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (email@example.com).
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Installed Base; Installation Point; Copy; Serial ID; Sub-Ticket; Ticket; Related Items; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To