The Use Existing Account field is selected and Read-Only and this cannot be Edited via Edit Master Layout.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Select Adapt---Edit Master Layout.
- Select the New button.
- Hover over the Use Existing Account field.
- Select Change Properties.
- Uncheck the Read-Only checkbox.
- Select Apply.
- Select Adapt---->End Layout Changes.
- The field is still Read-Only.
You have the question ''Do you want to use the existing account for lead creation?'' scoped in the Business Configuration work center. When this question is selelected, the Use Existing Accoutn field will be selected and Read-Only by default. This is the expected system behaviour.
Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Choose Implementation Projects view.
- Choose the project and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate until Questions section.
- Choose Sales ---> Lead Management ----> Leads.
- Uncheck the scoping question Do you want to use the existing account for lead creation?
- Select Next----> Finish.
- The Use Exisitng Account field will now be editable in the Lead creation.
KBA , edit master layout , use existing account , sales , leads , read-only , selected , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , Problem