Manager is able to see employee's feedback in CPM even it's not marked as "Visible for manager" by the employee in their Feedback
SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. A employee requests feedback from some B employee in the organistaion
2. B logins and provides the feedback for A
3. Now A navigates to his CPM Page > Feedback Tab.
4. He can view the feedback provided by B. Here ,by default it is not marked as "Visible to manager"
5. A's Manager navigates to his CPM Page > Clicks on A in his Team > Feedback Tab
6. He can view the Feedback given to A by B even if "Visible to manager" checkbox is unchecked by A.
In RBP , If the permission "Admin Access to all Continuous Feedback Data" is enabled then it will override any Feedback permission and the visibleToManager flag.
The affected user(in this case : A's manager) has got this permission and hence able to see the feedback where the visible to manager flag is set to false.
Disabling the permission "Admin Access to all Continuous Feedback Data" the users should no longer see any unauthorized data.
CPM feedback, CPM request feedback, CPM provide feedback, CPM feedback request , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-FBK , Achievement Feedback, Get Feedback , Problem