You want to create a Customer Invoice when the Tax Due date is in the future. And you want to know what has to be completed for this scenario under SII Regime 15 to be accepted by the Spanish SII Tax Authority.
SAP Business ByDesign
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Create a New Manual Invoice.
- Enter a Tax Due date as a date in the future.
- Save and Post this invoice.
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Select New Tax Return Run.
- Save and close the Tax Return Run.
- Tax Return Run will be created.
- Go to the view VAT Return Runs, here you will see the Tax Return and the Tax Return ID.
- Open the Tax Return ID.
- Go to the Tax Return tab, here you will see the Invoice with the Tax Due Date that was maintained in the Invoice you created.
- Release and submit the Tax Return to the Tax Authority.
- Once released you can see Tax Return Status changes to Reported.
- Also acceptance Status has been updated to Accepted.
SII, SII Regime 15, Spain Tax Authority, Invoice on behalf of buyer , KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , How To