Restrict the movement of an Appointment in Calendar
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to C4C in English language.
- Click on Calendar icon from left panel.
- Switch to Week View.
- Appointment scheduled in week could be seen.
- Drag and Drop an Appointment from date "XX" to date to "YY", where XX and YY represent the dates in calendar.
- Appointment is moved.
- Open the Appointment to see the change in dates (Start and End date) from XX to YY reflected.
Drag and drop of appointment in C4C calendar is the standard behavior.
Execution of steps mentioned below will allow you to create an Appointment, for which movement can be restricted in calendar. This is done by changing properties of field "start date" and "end date" in appointment.
- Login to HTML5.
- Go to Activities Work Center.
- Go to Appointment Work Center View.
- Open any Existing Appointment
- Enter Adapt mode and click Edit Master Layout.
- Select "Start Date" Field.
- Leave your mouse on the field and click on Change Properties (Second icon on the left).
- Select and Check the box “Ready Only”” for changing property of the Field “Start Date” and “End Date”.
- Click Apply.
- Go to Adapt and select “End Layout Changes”.
This would restrict the movement of an appointment in calendar.
Calendar, Appointment, Restrict Appointment Movement. , KBA , LOD-CRM-CAL , Calendar Control , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To