You want to create a Customer Invoice on behalf of the buyer with present tax date. (i.e. Tax Due Date not in the future).
This scenario should be included in the Standard 01 Regime.
SAP Business ByDesign
Create an Invoice on behalf of the buyer:
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Create a New Manual Invoice Request.
- In SII Outgoing invoice, the external reference field needs to be filled with invoice number in the below format: ERS-<invoice number>
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Select the New Tax Return Run under Common Tasks.
- Enter the details for the New Tax Return Run.
- Tax Return will be created.
- Go to Tax Return Runs.
- Select the Run ID and at the bottom of the screen you will notice Tax Return ID will be maintained.
- Click on the Tax Return ID.
- Go to the Tax Return tab.
- Here we can see the Invoice that was created earlier.
- Release and submit Tax Return to the Tax Authority.
SII, SII Standard Regime, Spain Tax Authority, Behalf of a Buyer , KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , How To