- When importing data into an existing model via scheduling, the following error message appears in SAP Analytics Cloud:
"Failed to call SAP Analytics Cloud agent. Please contact your administartor to enure that SAP Analytics Cloud agent is running, configured correctly and is reachable from the SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector."
- It appears only when the model has multiple sources in the "Datasources" menu and those are set to be refreshed at the same time.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.14
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a model based on import data (e.g: SAP BW).
- Go to the "Datasources" tab and make sure that the model has multiple sources for schedule.
- Schedule the sources by specifying the same time frame.
- Notice that the error message appears.
This issue is caused by product defect.
This issue is planned to be fixed in Wave 2018.20.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem