- Axis Label Direction does not work in SAC chart when changing setting value
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.15.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story with chart.
- Edit the story and change Axis Label Direction to Diagonal.
This is not a bug but this is the intended functionality. For the bar chart, the diagonal labels will default back to horizontal labels in 2 cases:
1) If you have multiple dimensions
2) If you have multiple measures
Once you see the category ticks (the dividing lines between the categories on the axis), diagonal labels will not be shown.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Story, Chart, Axis Label Direction, does not work, Models, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem