You have configured a Production Model and as per that when production order is released, system has created multiple make tasks however when you try to confirm the Make tasks, Input and Output products are missing.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Production Control work center.
- Select the Task Control view.
Search for the make or produce task against required Production Order ID, which you want to Confirm.
- Select and choose Confirm
- Under Confirmation tab, go to Input Products and Output Products sub tab.
- Here no input and output products details are available.
The Task Generation Method defined in a production model is Operations including Reporting Points therefore tasks generated are based on operations, here reporting point is marked at the end of the last Make Task. Since there are multiple make tasks, system displays Input and Output product at the end of the Reporting Point.
To mark the Reporting Point after every Operation (Produce) and to get the Input Output Product in each Make Task, follow below steps :
- Go to the Planning and Production Master Data work center.
- Select the Production Models view.
- Search for the relevant production model.
- Choose Edit button.
- Select Bill of Operations tab.
- Then select BoO Structure sub-tab.
- Here select the relevant Make Operations one by one and choose Insert Mark via Insert option.
- Mark the check box for Reporting Point.
- Perform Check Consistency.
- Release the production model by choosing Release Production Model--> For Planning and Execution.
- Choose Save button.
Make Tasks, Production Models, Bill of Operations, Input product missing, Output missing. , KBA , production models , output missing. , input product missing , bill of operations , make tasks , AP-LEC , Logistics Execution Control , Problem