A new integration has been created with LinkedIn titled LinkedIn 2.0 and released in Q3 2018. This integration allows clients to use the fully supported Apply with LinkedIn feature and simplifies the configuration for the Recruiting product using only a single supported version for Recruiting (RCM/RMK) clients.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
For more details how to implement Apply with LinkedIn 2.0 refer to How to Setup Apply with LinkedIn.
- Client must be using RMK and RCM
- The RMK site must be configured to use Candidate Account Simplification (CAS)
- The RMK site must have at least one social profile configured to use LinkedIn at apply
- Generic objects
- Role-based permissions
- Client should have an established contract with LinkedIn.
- The admin user, who sets up the LinkedIn account, needs to have recruiter permissions / recruiter license on LinkedIn site.
- Client must be using LinkedIn Recruiter or LinkedIn Job Slots to use this feature. Contact your LinkedIn Representative for more details.
The following screenshot is to show what happens with the candidate using Apply with LinkedIn 2.0. In the previous implementation the widget related to Apply LinkedIn was controlled by RMK. Now LinkedIn controlls the widget.
This widget and everything inside it is not configurable. In this context, you can see a mix of language content, because LinkedIn controlls the language based on the browser's settings language and/or user's account. Therefore it is possible that you have the situation which LinkedIn widget is in German language and RMK site is English language. This is expected behavior since SAP is following LinkedIn recommendation for the implementation.
Apply with LinkedIn 2.0, Implementation, System Behavior, Integration Tools, Recruiting Marketing, Recruiting Management, RMK, RCM, Candidates, Application , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To