You are not able to edit or enter the price in Product facet of a Sales Order, the price field grey-out.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer All Versions.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center.
- Go to Sales Order work center view.
- Open Sales Order XYZ and navigate to Product facet (XYZ represents the order ID).
- After click Edit button, you find the price field grey-out.
Related scoping element in Business Configuration is not checked for Products in Sales.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step 3 (Scoping)->in this step choose Sales.
- Expand “Product and Service Portfolio for Sales” ->Sell Standard Products option.
Scope this option and then delete the product line item and add it again. The price field should be enabled for edit.
Note：the price field is valid only for orders with maintenance mode as Internal Only (Business Configuration ->Implementation Projects view->Sales Orders Fine-Tune avtivity->Maintain Document Type->Document type need to be maintained as 'Internal' only if you want to edit the price field manually).
Sales Order; Price field; Product line; Product price; Price grey-out; Document Type; Internal only; , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To