Syncing multiple Named User (Recruiter, Hiring Manager, HR Manager) roles from BizX to Onboarding,
Although the recruiters have different roles in BizX, they sync over in the same groups in Onboarding.
E.g. BizX (IRL_Recruiter (test, test1)) (NLD_Recruiter (admin, admin1))
Onboarding (IRL_Recruiter (test, test1, admin, admin1)) (NDL_Recruiter (admin, admin1, test, test1))
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Create multiple recruiter roles in BizX
- Run permission sync job
- Users in the different recruiter groups in BizX appear in all the recruiter groups in Onboarding
This behavior is expected system behavior, below are the reasons why:
1. Named Users in Onboarding are defined by the checkbox on the user record in Security, Users.
2. All named user roles inherit each other's permissions for example, if you have 10 Hiring Manager's roles in,
Onboarding all the users in that roles will be able to perform the same task.
3. Although they inherit each other's permissions, they will still only be able to see and complete,
activities that are assigned to them and only them. Unless you give them another for example, User.
Permission Sync, Recruiter, Hiring Manager, HR Manager, Named User , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem