When you create a Ticket and a Contract is determined or added at the Ticket header level but the contract items are not copied over as Ticket items.
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center
- Go to Tickets view and create a new Ticket DEF (Where DEF represents Ticket ID).
- Open the Ticket DEF
- Now on the Contract field in the header, select any active Contract with items.
- Add the Contract to the ticket
- Navigate to the Service and Repair tab.
Result: You will see that the Contract items are not copied over to the Ticket item section.
Contract determination in header and Contract determination at item level are independent of each other.
The Ticket item will not be copied over from the Contract Item. Contract item determination starts only after you enter an Item in the Ticket. If a Contract Item is determined then the relavant attributes like Coverage,Pricing etc will be copied over from the Contract Item to a Ticket Item.
This is an expected system behavior.
You can also refer the KBA 2676275 for some additional information regarding this behavior.
- The Administration Guide (Configuring Contracts)
- Customer User Stories (Service Contracts)
- Customer User Stories (Contract FAQs)
contract determination, Ticket item , KBA , ticket , contract , item determination , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem