You defined the approval process for supplier invoice as Approval by Recipient.You expect the receipt of the supplier invoice should be the approver for it, but you find another employee also be defined as the approver besides the receipt.
SAP ByDesign All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Supplier Invoicing work center.
Go to Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- Open supplier invoice ABC (ABC refers to supplier invoice ID) , view all.
- Go to Items tab, Parties and Locations sub tab, you see the receipt is employee DEF (DEF referes to employee name).
- Go to Approval tab, you see the defined approvers are employee DEF and GHI (GHI referes to employee name).
You don't know why GHI also be defined as the approver since he is not the receipt for supplier invoice ABC.
You have assigned a down payment request to this supplier invoice. Please check it by following steps:
- Open supplier invoice ABC , view all.
- Go to General tab, Payment Information: Down Payments sub tab. You can see the assigned down payment request here.
- Open the down payment request, view all.
- Go to Items tab, Parties and Locations sub tab, you see the receipt is employee GHI.
The receipt of the assigned down payment request will also be defined as the approver.
If there are mutiple down payment requests be assigned to the supplier invoice, all the receipts will be defined as the approver.
This is the expected system behavior.
Supplier Invoice, Approver, Down Payment Request, Receipt, 供应商发票，审批 , KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , Problem