- The following error message appears every 2-5 seconds while importing data from BW to an existing model:
- User is not authorized
Exception@/sap/fpa/services/core/system/Exception.xsjslib:127 ExceptionUnauthorizedUser@/sap/fpa/services/core/system/Exception.xsjslib:254 setTenantContext@/sap/fpa/services/core/system/Session.xsjslib:712 setTenant@/sap/fpa/services/core/cloudops/Tenant.xsjslib:48 initContext@/sap/fpa/services/GetResponse.xsjs:41 @/sap/fpa/services/GetResponse.xsjs:318
- Once the data upload is finished successfully, the trace is not generated anymore.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.13.3
- SAP Business Warehouse
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Open a model.
- Go to datasources.
- Import data from SAP BW.
- Import a BW query.
- Wait until the Datasource changes from Uploading to Processing.
- Go to System >> Monitor >> Trace.
- Notice the error.
The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
The issue is fixed and planned to be released in Wave 2018.16.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, BW, Import, System, Monitor, Uploading, Processing , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem