When you try to change the product by deleting the Serial ID on Fiori, the product field remains grayed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ID XXX (XXX represents the ID of the ticket).
- Go to the Overview facet.
- Under Product section, delete the content of field Serial ID.
- Notice that the Product remains grayed out.
This is the system standard behavior.
If you want this changed, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Product; Grayed out; Serial ID; Ticket; Fiori; Delete; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To