When you try to change the product by deleting the Serial ID on Fiori, the product field remains grayed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ID XXX (XXX represents the ID of the ticket).
- Go to the Overview facet.
- Under Product section, delete the content of field Serial ID.
- Notice that the Product remains grayed out.
This is the system standard behavior.
If you want this changed, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (email@example.com).
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Product; Grayed out; Serial ID; Ticket; Fiori; Delete; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To