On lead to opportunity conversion, the sales office and the lead owner maintained in the lead are not carried over to the opportunity.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Open lead ABC (ABC represents the name of the lead).
- Observe that there are sales office and owner maintained in the lead.
- Go to Actions 'Convert to Opportunity'.
- Save and open the opportunity.
Result: The owner and the sales office of the preceding lead are not maintained in the opportunity.
This is the expected system behaviour. In general, the sales office and sales group data are taken from accounts and are carried over to transactional documents.
In leads, the sales office and the lead owner details are not carried over to the opportunity, as it cannot be presumed that the opportunity has the same set of data as the
lead owner, lead sales office, opportunity sales office, sales office determination, lead to opportunity conversion, opportunity sales data , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem