How to create tiles based on start date?
****Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
BEFORE: Previously, only users created via Onboarding can see the hire date-based tiles on the Home Page such as Tour and Custom Tiles. Users created with Employee Import or Add New Employee were not able to see these tiles.
AFTER: For b1905, all new hires are able to see these tiles on the Home Page as long as their hire dates match the criteria.
- Please ensure that necessary adminstrative permissions are granted to access Manage Homepage.
- Follow the steps provided on the Administrator Permissions for Homepage V3
How to configure this tile?
In Admin Center > Manage Home Page, select the custom tile and click to edit it. Then:
- Populate the sections General, Tile and Navigation
- In Assignments section, in "Active" select Based on Start Date
- Use the scroll bar in the bottom to determine the range.
- You need to put a before hire date less than 1, to make sure the tile will be visible when reaching the hire date.
Based on start date, Tile, Custom Tile, Home Page , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Product Enhancement