- If a user is given "writer" rights to a task, they cannot see the task in Calendar view.
- However they can still see the task in Gantt view.
- Appears to be a bug in the calendar display.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.14
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a task, in the builder, assign another user as "Writer". This user should have the same rights as creator as per the online help.
- Save the task.
- Log on as the user assigned as Writer and go to calendar view. The task will not appear.
- Switch to "Gantt" view. You can now see the task.
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
The only workaround is to view the tasks in Gantt view.
Development is working on a fix.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem