- Candidates's applications' status should not be visible by those who referred them including if/when the candidate applied.
- How to make the referrer not see the referee status on Referral Tracking?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Referral Tracking
- Go to Admin Center, and type "Edit Applicant Status Set" on search bar;
- When it opens, select the Status Set you want to change the applicant status and click on Take Action > Edit;
- When the Status list opens, select the status you don't want the referrer to see, and click on Take Action > Edit;
- Uncheck the "Visible to Referrer" checkbox next to "Employee Referral Program Settings" section.
In case you don't want the referral to see many different statuses, each status needs to be configured.
Employee Referral - Referral Tracking - Edit Applicant Status - Referrer , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To