How to enable Presentations for Mobile and how does Live Slides appear in tablet view?
- SuccessFactors Presentations - Mobile
- Operating System: iOS 10.2
- Device: Apple iPad Mini
Reproducing the Issue
Open SuccessFactors Mobile App > Click "Presentations" located at the bottom Navigation Bar.
Presentations is supported in Mobile Application however it is only for iPad for the meantime. It is not yet supported in smaller devices like Smartphones.
Enabling Presentations for Mobile:
1. Go to Admin Center
2. Mobile > Enable Mobile Features
3. Check "Presentations" under the Talent section.
4. Login to your SuccessFactors mobile app. Sign out and sign in again to refresh the application data.
See below screenshots on how Live slides appear in Mobile App (images shown below is from Demo Environment).
Presentations Menu Area
Company Info Org Chart Live Slide
Performance History Live Slide
Matrix Grid Live Slide
People Grid Live Slide
Compensation Live Slide
Succession Org Chart Live Slide
Succession Dashboard Live Slide
Performance Management Dashboard Live Slide
Compensation Dashboard Live Slide
KBA , LOD-SF-PRS-MOB , Mobile Interface , How To