In-cell charts are not visible when opening stories using the SAP Analytics Cloud iOS mobile application.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.13.3
- SAP Analytics Cloud iOS mobile app (latest)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story with a responsive page.
- Add a table.
- Use the in-cell chart function for one of the measures.
- Open the Story using the mobile app.
- Notice that the bars of the in-cell charts are not visible.
The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
The issue is fixed and planned to be released in Wave 2018.18.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, in, cell, iPad, iPhone, Boardroom, , KBA , LOD-ANA-APP-IOS , SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile app - iOS , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Bug Filed