When clicking on a Phone Number in the System, a window showing the software installed on your machine (e.g Skype, Citrix) is being displayed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Click on a Phone Number in the system, a window showing the softwares installed on your machine is being displayed.
The Live Activity is not scoped on your system or your user does not have access to the Live Activity work center.
First Assign the Live Activity work center.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementations Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation and select Edit Project Scope button.
- Go to Review Questions.
- Expand Service.
- Expand Customer Care.
- Select Service Request Management.
- Mark the question Do you want to Support Compute Telephone Integration (CTI).
Then, assign the Live Activity work center view to the user.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Business User view.
- Select the User ABC (ABC represents the name of the User) and click on Access Right.
- Assign the work center COD_SEOD_AGENT_QUEUE_WCF.
- Save the changes.
Click to Call; CTI; Software; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To