When you are using the Copy action in an Opportunity, the Notes are not copied over to the new Opportunity. The same applies when using the New function to create a new Sales Quote in the Sales Documents facet.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Selet the Opportunity ABC (ABC represents the Opportunity ID).
- Select the Actions button.
- Select the Copy button.
- Enter a value in all mandatory fields.
- Select the Save and Open button.
- Go to the Notes tab of the copied Opportunity.
- The notes from the Opportunity ABC did not copy over.
This is currently the expected system behaviour.
This would be considered a new feature request and should be posted on the Customer Influence site: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/896
opportunity, notes, copy, new, sales quote, follow-up , KBA , opportunities , copy , notes , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem