This article provides the steps on how to see (OData / SFAPI) API payloads (request and response) in the Audit Logs.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Admin Center > API Center > Audit Log Settings.
2. Go to Admin Center > Audit Log Settings.
3. Switch ON the OData API Audit Log or the SFAPI Audit Log option (whichever you are using), together with, the Enable Payloads for Edit Errors option.
4. Click on Enable All Payloads.
5. If you do not Enable All Payloads or it Expired, you will see see a message like this in your Audit Logs.
Audit Log; Payload; API Center; SFAPI Audit Log; ODATA Audit Log; Enable Payloads; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , LOD-SF-INT-API , SF API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , How To