After changing The Label for Background Element in Manage Business Configuration, it does not show in the profile as expected.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Business Configuration.
- Select Employee Profile > Background Element > Make a change to one of the Background Labels.(As you can see the below the label is changed to "Honors/Awards")
- Navigate to People Profile and then to the Background portlet you have made the change to.
- As seen below the label change has not worked.
The labels and translations will show what is configured for the portlet in Configure People Profile and not Manage Business Configuration.
- Go to Admin Center > Configure People Profile.
- Select the Background Field and edit the Block Title.
Background Label change, Manage Business Configuration, BCUI, Block Title, update label , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile , Problem