Text format in the visit summary is not the same as in the Visit notes field. Numbers and bullets mentioned in notes of Visit, are missing in generated Visit Summary.
SAP Cloud for Customer Release After 1702
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Visit Work Center.
- In Visit View, search for Visit “XXXX” (where XXXX represent Visit ID).
- Open Visit XXXX.
- Go Notes facet of Visit XXXX. Text in notes holds Numbering 1,2,3 and Bullets. For example as follows :-
- Click on Action.
- Select Generate Summery Option from the Action.
- Go to the Attachment Facet of Visit XXXX.
- Select and Open the Visit Summary PDF.
- Text reflected in the summary is without Numbers and Bullets
Template for Visit Summary is created using the Adobe LiveCycle Designer version 9.0 or lower.
The bullets/numbering is supported if the template is modified using Adobe Livecycle Designer Version 10.0 or higher
Use Adobe Livecycle Designer Version 10.0 or higher, to create/modify Template for Generating Visit Summary.
This ensures that numbers and bullets in notes of Visit XXXX, are picked in Visit Summary.
Please follow KBA ID 2308038 to enable the feature.
Visit Notes, Visit Summary, without bullets, text, missing, numbering, Visit template, generate, picked , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , Problem