You click the Add Smart Insights icon , and the following warning occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- No insights were found for the selected datapoint.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.14.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a story.
- Click a data point on the chart.
- Click Smart insight icon .
- "No insights were found for the selected datapoint."
This issue is under investigation.
- Exploring your Data with Smart Discovery
- 2678815 - The Smart insight / Smart discovery icon is not shown in a story when the measure or account is based on a formula in SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, failed ,SAPCloudAnalytics, unexpected, missing, lost, change, different, data point , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Bug Filed