Some of the Contacts are missing on the Account Summary form.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view,
- Open the Account ABC (ABC represents the Account ID).
- Go to the Contacts tab.
- See there are 50+ Contacts maintained.
- Select the Summary button.
- The Summary form will open.
- You can see that only 50 Contacts are visible.
In print form C4C must delimit the number of result rows as otherwise this could result in huge documents which can't be generated by the system.
The system shows by standard a max of 50 entries in the Contacts section of the Account Summary.
This is the expected system behaviour.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem